Sales ramp-up program for start-ups
A young company has developed a novel business model or a great product.
Now the task is to position this idea or the technical lead, find customers and multipliers as quickly as possible and generate revenue. This must be achieved on a global level via an online billing platform as well as through a direct market entry approach. The revenue milestones have already been agreed with investors.
Based on this time-to-market approach, we have defined a sales ramp-up program of approx. 3-6 months, which means that FIN-NAVI GmbH provides business development and sales services until clients can establish their own team.
- Creation of a sales plan derived from the business plan
- Definition and prioritisation of target customers
- Set-up and filling of the CRM system (e.g., based on existing contacts, existing customer lists, existing sales pipeline, various information from trade fair exhibitors)
- Establishment of a supporting telesales organisation
- Telemarketing for events, trade fairs (invitations to the lead base in the CRM system)
- Definition of sales kit for sales activities, by target group for users, providers and other multipliers
- Development of direct and partner sales channels
- Definition of pricing for customers and partners
- Generation of sales opportunities
- Joint sales activities until assignment is finished
- Support in the selection of new sales staff
- Weekly monitoring and reporting
- Sales controlling