Before the merger of the 2 IT Service providers, both companies had technically and organizationally different infrastructures and processes in identity and access management.
The complexity and number of systems, synchronization mechanisms and processes are constantly increasing and are almost impossible to control. The infrastructures were not fully standardized – implementations took place differently in projects and various activities/projects have been running independently of one another for several years to elevate standardization in the company.
Changes within the infrastructure were necessary in order to clean up inherited liabilities.
Our Value Proposition
- Creating a project structure and steering committee using the Atlassian-Toolbar (Jira, Confluence)
- Define capabilities based on portfolio epics and then capture features
- Creation and continuous adjustments for project plans and status reports
- Design and implementation of new or adjusted business processes
- Coordination and running of workshops