Insurance – IT planning
Develop an IT plan for the merger of 3 independent, national insurance companies (of a group) into one integrated European insurer.
First, the alternative scenarios and their effects were developed and presented accordingly. Based on these scenarios, the technical feasibility of the different options was evaluated. Finally, implementation roadmaps and the financial impact of the scenarios were developed, evaluated and formulated.
Our value contribution
- Development of the different technical architectures
- Identification of synergy potentials
- Development of future scenarios for the structural and process organization
- Development of a generic model for cost and benefit analysis
- Development of business cases for all scenarios
- Management of the implementation program